Steven Glazer, through his work - Poetics of Place - offers a wide range of place-based education programs and consulting services, both in the New England region and to the global community.
Over the past fifteen years, Steven Glazer has helped more than a hundred communities, museums, parks & schools strengthen connections between people and the places they live. He has been nationally recognized for his writings, place-based curricula, and award-winning Quest program model.
Steve can assist your community or organization, whether it is through designing programs, conducting training workshops, developing curricula and materials, facilitating meetings or mentoring your staff or organization.
- Subscribe to the Poetics of Place Newsletter.
- Check out Questing in Poland.
- Read about Steve's work with Project Preservation.
- Are you a teacher? Join us for
Investigating the Civil War 2.0: A Place-Based Teacher Institute
- Learn more about Questing in Maine, Maryland, New York, Ohio and Oregon.
- Inquire about setting up a Quest program in YOUR region